By Michael Frayn
Directed by Skylight Music Theatre Artistic Director Michael Unger
Skylight presents one of the most hilarious plays ever written – and adds music! This hit, side-splitting backstage farce will have live accompaniment by a singer and band playing songs by the cocktail lounge-inspired, 1950s groove of Combustible Edison. Sparkling tunes and showbiz shenanigans create a first-of-its-kind production on Skylight’s stage.
Recommended for ages 10 and up
Run time: Two hours and 45 minutes, including two 20 minute intermissions.
Warnings: Members of the band will be located in Box 3, Orchestra Left and Box 3, Orchestra Right. The band will not play during the performance, only during scene changes and intermissions. Actors will be present in the audience and use aisles.
Age Recommendation: This production is recommended for ages 10 and up.
News & Media
- Review: NOISES OFF Snags Slapstick Laughs at SKYLIGHT MUSIC THEATRE - BroadwayWorld
- Review: Theater Spoofed in Skylight Theatre’s Slapstick Comedy ‘Noises Off’ – Shepherd Express
- Review: ‘Noises Off’ at Skylight Music Theatre – Ryan Jay Reviews
- Review: Everything goes wrong in Skylight Music Theatre's comedy 'Noises Off' — except the laughter – Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Review: “Noises Off” Milwaukee reviewed by Amy Menzel – Around the Town Chicago
- Skylight Music Theatre Announces Cast, Creative Team for "Noises Off"