caret-left caret-right chevron-left envelope external-link facebook heart instagram menu phone pinterest search tag twitter youtube Skip to content

Please click here for a message from Skylight Music Theatre in response to the public health emergency.

A statement from Skylight in support of social justice

Back to Skylight News

Look what happens when 22 Skylight performers LET IT SING!

Help UPAF Help SKYLIGHT

KEEP SINGING

 

(you may have to unmute the video by clicking on the speaker icon)

#UNITEWITHUPAF

PLEASE CLICK HERE OR ON IMAGE ABOVE TO SUPPORT UPAF

NOTE: You will have to enter "Skylight Music Theatre" in the COMPANY field.

40% of your donation here goes directly to Skylight Music Theatre. The remaining 60% goes towards supporting many of the other amazing performing arts organizations here in Milwaukee!

 

TO LEARN MORE ABOUT UPAF, CLICK HERE.

 

 


  • UPAF

Recent News & Media

  • Skylight News | Press Coverage |
    Look what happens when 22 Skylight performers LET IT SING!

    Help UPAF Help SKYLIGHT KEEP SINGING   (you may have to unmute the video by clicking on the speaker icon) #UNITEWITHUPAF PLEASE CLICK HERE OR ON IMAGE ABOVE TO SUPPORT UPAF NOTE: You will have to enter "Skylight Music Theatre" in the COMPANY field. 40...

    View