Experience Skylight as a Group
Skylight Music Theatre is a great option for your next group outing or tour, employee appreciation event, or family celebration. Evening, weekday, matinee, and weekend performances are available.
At Skylight, Your Group Can Expect:
• Professional Broadway musicals, revues and more
• Onsite dining and drinks in the Skylight Bar & Bistro
• Behind-the-scenes opportunities
• The charm of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward neighborhood
To reserve group tickets, please contact Box Office Manager Kelley Arlt at 414-291-7811 ext 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow two business days for a response.
Ordering & Paying for Group Tickets
- Select the performance you would like to see and decide how many tickets you would like to purchase. Please estimate to your best guess how many seats you will need. You can increase (subject to availability) or decrease your number of tickets later per group ticket policy.
- Contact Kelley Arlt at 414-291-7811 ext 270 or email@example.com to place your order. We will check availability and book your tickets. We will make every effort to seat your group together, but please note that specific seats are subject to availability.
- Once your tickets are booked, the group sales manager will send a contract to you via email. This contract must be signed and sent back within two weeks of the date received.
- Once final payment has been received by the group sales manager, your tickets will be printed and held at will call or mailed to a specified address.
- A 20% down payment is due within two weeks of booking your group tickets. This payment can be made via credit card, check, or cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, this must be done in person and prearranged with the group sales manager.
- Final payment is due one month prior to your performance date. Final payments can be made via credit card, check, or cash. If you prefer to pay in cash, this must be done in person and prearranged with the group sales manager.
- Receipts for all payments are sent via email.
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges less than one month prior to your performance date. All payments are nonrefundable, and groups that drop below 10 in number will be required to pay the full regular ticket price.
Group Tour Benefits
- Complimentary tickets for tour leaders and bus drivers (groups of 50 or more only)
- Behind-the-scenes opportunities
- Educational show guides
- Listening devices upon request
- Wheelchair-accessible facilities
Group Ticket Discounts
Groups of 10 or more individuals are eligible to receive a group discount on tickets. The group discount starts at 10% off regular ticket prices, with additional percentage off for larger groups.
Parking is available at the Italian Community Center two blocks east of the theatre. Individual car parking is available on the street or in the lots and structures nearby. See additional parking information.
Open two hours prior to performances, consider dining with your group or hosting a reception at Skylight Bar & Bistro. Conveniently located on the second floor of the Broadway Theatre Center, your group won’t have to leave the building! Menus and group dining packages available by request.
Additionally, Skylight Music Theatre is located in the heart of the Third Ward, home to many fantastic restaurants.
Bar & Bistro at the Broadway Theatre Center
Health & Safety
Skylight follows current government and CDC guidelines and is committed to presenting live music theatre as safely as possible. Skylight has implemented enhanced cleaning, touchless ticket scanning, and staff and artistic personnel are vaccinated. All protocols subject to change. For the most current plans, please visit www.skylightmusictheatre.org/health.