May 20, 2022 – The City of Milwaukee has issued a city-wide mask advisory for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status. Although masks are not required, Skylight strongly encourages masks due to increased transmission in Milwaukee.
On March 14, 2022 Skylight Music Theatre joined other Milwaukee performing arts organizations to discontinue requirements for proof of vaccination or negative Covid tests. Skylight’s health and safety protocols follow local government, CDC and State of Wisconsin guidelines in consultation with area doctors. Our goal is to keep patrons, staff, artists, and the community safe, and present live music theatre as safely as possible.
Guidelines are evolving frequently, and protocols may change. Please check this website for updates.
Health & Safety Protocols
- As of March 14, 2022, Skylight will not require COVID-19 vaccinations or proof of negative test.
- Skylight’s staff is fully vaccinated and requires casts, musicians and crews to be fully vaccinated.
- Based on a current city-wide mask advisory, Skylight strongly encourages masks in the theatre. As of March 28, 2022, masks are optional.
- Any patron, staff or volunteer who is feeling ill is asked to stay home.
- Beverages are allowed in the theatre.
Touchless Ticket Scanning
- Patrons will be directed to self-scan tickets when entering the lobby area.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- All areas of the building are being professionally cleaned with deep cleaning procedures.
Video and Streaming
- Streaming and recording options are available for select titles. Digital recording rights are subject to approval by show licensors.
Commitment to Patrons
- We offer a risk-free guarantee to exchange, credit, donate or refund tickets should Covid-19 cancel performances or prevent your attendance.
- Current ticket holders: Should new Health & Safety protocols present a barrier for your attendance, please contact the Box Office to arrange a refund, credit on your account, exchange, or donation.
Revised May 20, 2022