March 9, 2022 -- Skylight Music Theatre has joined other Milwaukee performing arts organizations in lifting safety protocols. As of March 14, 2022 Skylight will not require proof of vaccination or negative Covid tests. As of March 28, masks will be optional.
Skylight’s health and safety protocols follow local government, CDC and State of Wisconsin guidelines in consultation with area doctors. Our goal is to keep patrons, staff, artists, and the community safe, and present live music theatre as safely as possible.
Guidelines are evolving frequently, and protocols may change. Please check this website for updates.
Health & Safety Protocols
- As of March 14, 2022, Skylight will not require COVID-19 vaccinations or proof of negative test.
- Skylight’s staff is fully vaccinated and requires casts, musicians and crews to be fully vaccinated.
- As of March 28, 2022 Skylight will have a mask-optional policy.
- Any patron, staff or volunteer who is feeling ill is asked to stay home.
- Beverages are not allowed in the theatre.
Touchless Ticket Scanning
- Patrons will be directed to self-scan tickets when entering the lobby area.
Cleaning & Sanitation
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- All areas of the building are being professionally cleaned with deep cleaning procedures.
Video and Streaming
- Streaming and recording options are available for select titles. Digital recording rights are subject to approval by show licensors.
Commitment to Patrons
- We offer a risk-free guarantee to exchange, credit, donate or refund tickets should Covid-19 cancel performances or prevent your attendance.
- Current ticket holders: Should new Health & Safety protocols present a barrier for your attendance, please contact the Box Office to arrange a refund, credit on your account, exchange, or donation.
Revised March 9, 2022